2022 Capture Integration Big Sur / Carmel Workshop
Join us October 9th-13th, 2022
Capture Integration is returning to one of its favorite places in the world. And With that location we are bringing industry leaders and landscape talents. Please join us with:
- Hans Keist – ALPA Switzerland – CEO and Owner
- Steve Cooper – Phase One – Vice President of the Americas
- Dave Gallagher – Capture Integration – CEO
- Brad Kaye – Capture Integration – Head of Technical Support
- Justin Katz – Phase One – Technical Support
- Julian Calverley- Landscape Photographic Artist & Award Winning Author
The Scottish Isles meets the West Coast
It was along the coast where many discover a love for landscape photography. It’s clear, when returning to the origin of our passion at the edge of any water, photographers seems to be at home, and it’s where many makes some of their favorite work. For this workshop in particular, we wanted to take the unparalleled aspects of these images that enchant us, and bring them to new lands. For the 2022 Carmel By the Sea Workshop, the Scottish Isles will meet the West Coast.
The Hotel – The Carmel Mission Inn
Situated along one of the most desirable stretches of the Pacific Coast Highway in the one-of-a-kind community of Carmel, Carmel Mission Inn provides guests with a breathtaking place to play, relax, and regroup before heading out on another excursion. Modern style without any pretense, the all-new Carmel Mission Inn features refreshed rooms and public spaces, warm service, and is home to the newest eatery, Shearwater Tavern.
- Evening Check-In
- ‘Introduction‘ Keynote Talk
- Sunrise Shoot at Location 1
- ‘My Inspirations and How to Create a Body of Work’ Keynote Talk
- Equipment Bootcamp
- Sunset Shoot at Location 2
- Sunrise Shoot at Location 3
- ‘The Use of Filters’ Keynote Talk
- ‘Shooting Panoramic Landscapes’ Keynote Talk
- Sunset Shoot at Location 4
- Breakfast at hotel
- Phase One Aerial Education
- Shoot at Bixby Creek Bridge
- Continuing Phase One Education
- Sunset Shoot at Location 5
- Sunrise Shoot Optional
- Breakfast at hotel
- ‘Post production’ Keynote Talk
- Continued Keynote Talk
- Final Dinner
- Checkout Friday Morning
AERIAL DRONE TRAINING
1/ A journey into landscape photography – How we all are standing in this room today.
2/ Landscape photography – Our approach to landscape photography, from both a technical and psychological point of view.
3/ The use of filters – Filters are an important tool in our bag.
4/ Inspirations and how to create a body of work – Where does the inspiration for darker more emotional images come from? And how do you keep such a consistent look in order to create your own stye.
5/ Shooting panoramic landscapes – A full discussion the technical approach to panoramic work, using both the shift and panning methods, and why our gear is important.
6/ Post production – And finally the true magic. The post processing in Capture One and PS that brings the imagery to life.
Registration Options :
SOLD OUT – $3,690 – 2022 Workshop – Lodging & All Meals
SOLD OUT – $2,490 – 2022 Workshop – Includes Breakfast and Lunch
Capture Integration Event Refund Policy
If an unfortunate circumstance arises and you cannot attend this event, you will ONLY receive a refund if Capture Integration is notified 30 days prior to start. No exceptions.