2016 ASMP Southeastern Conference
When: August 26 – 27
Where: Furman University. Greenville, South Carolina
ASMP/SC and the South Carolina Film Commission are bringing to the Southeast world-class creatives and if you’re a film maker or a photographer, a seasoned pro, an educator or a student looking for a big break, you need to attend this conference. This year, the conference will take place at Furman University in Greenville, SC.
Awesome Events On Friday
– Adobe Certified Instructor Clay Asbury kicks us off Friday morning with an in-depth four-hour film editing crash course.
– Photojournalist Cecil Williams keeps us inspired with an intimate look at his important coverage of the civil rights era.
– And world-renowned photographer and Canon Explorer of Light Gregory Heisler delivers the keynote presentation sharing his methods and storied career as one of the most sought-after portrait photographers in the world.
An Even BIGGER Lineup Saturday
– No doubt we’ll have fun Friday night, but save some energy for full a classload on Saturday. We lined up inspirational discussions and educational classes with photo editors, ad agency creative directors, as well as top-notch still and motion photographers and editors. There’s even a live photoshop class with Aaron Nace, host of PHLEARN.com and the #1 Photoshop editing channel on YouTube!
– If you know travel photography, you’ll love hearing Elia Locardi talk about his amazing work. Locardi is an internationally acclaimed professional travel photographer, videographer, writer, public speaker and highly skilled educator who spends his life shooting some of the most beautiful locations in the world. Location independent since March of 2012, he and his wife live a 100% mobile lifestyle, perpetually traveling from country to country.