Cambo Private Factory Tour & Workshop – 2019
Cambo USA announced their 2019 Chasing Tulips Tour in the Netherlands and YOU are invited to attend!
Join Cambo In the Netherlands
Do you love your Cambo gear as much as we do? Ever wonder what kind of care and craftsmanship goes into the making of your favorite camera? Is there a Cambo camera you have had your eye on but just haven’t had the chance to get it in your hands yet? Would you like to find out for yourself??? Well then… this is the tour for you! Enjoy five nights and four days in the Netherlands filled with multi-city tours, amazing shooting locations and an exclusive Cambo Headquarters & Factory tour. Oh… and you will get to join in with the natives countrywide King’s Day celebrations!
Why You Should Attend…
Private Factory Tour
Cambo USA is hosting a private tour to the Netherlands this coming Spring that is sure to WOW every Cambo camera lover. This five day tour will begin with an exclusive invitation only factory tour in Kampen with Cambo’s key executives and engineers.
Try Out The Gear of Your Dreams
After you see what goes into each Cambo camera, it’s time to borrow the kit you have had your eyes on. For two whole days Cambo is loaning a special kit to every participant! Like what you tried? Take it home at the end of the trip with a special PRIVATE discount.
Stunning Shooting Locations
Have you heard about the beautiful tulips that are in full bloom during springtime in Amsterdam? Get prepared because you will have the chance to experience this in person…CAMBO STYLE! We will spend four days shooting gorgeous sites in Kampen, Urk and Amsterdam! We are pleased to have the talented Pim Van der Maden as our guest photographer and tour guide.
Kings Day Weekend
To add to your once in a lifetime experience… we are planing this entire trip around Kings Day Weekend! On King’s Day you will be free to celebrate how ever you wish! That’s right.. we’ve decided to clear the schedule so that you will have the ability to go out and join in all of the city’s festivities.
Blake Griffin, Cambo USA Channel Manager
Pim van der Maden, Guest Photographer & Shooting Location Tour Guide
Cambo Netherlands Executive Team
Cambo Chasing Tulips Tour Agenda
Wednesday, April 24th – Arrival Day
- 12Noon – Shuttle pick-up from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
- 1:30pm – Check-in to Hotel Van Dijk
- After Check-in explore Kampen until dinner
- 6:30pm – Meet in hotel lobby for dinner
- 7:00pm – Cambo welcome dinner at De Stadsherberg
Thursday, April 25th – Factory Tour & Gear Day
- 07:30am – Breakfast at Hotel
- 09:00am – Leave Hotel for Cambo Factory
- 09:30am – Arrival to Cambo Factory
- 10:00am – Cambo Factory Tour
- 12:30pm – Lunch at the Factory
- 01:30pm – Gear Hand Out and User Agreement
- 02:00pm – Gear Education Bootcamp
- 04:00pm – Tour of Old Town Kampen + Shooting
- 07:00pm – Dinner at “The Peppermill” in Kampen
Friday, April 26th – City Tour and Urk Shooting Day
- 05:00am – Meet in Hotel Lobby for Sunrise Shooting
- 08:00am – Return and have Breakfast at the Hotel
- 09:30am – Tulips Driving and the Town of Urk Tour
- 12:00pm – Lunch on the Road in Urk
- 01:00pm – Visit the Reclaimed Area in Urk
- 06:30pm – Return to Hotel (Dinner On Your Own)
Saturday, April 27th – King’s Day and Free Day
- 05:00am – Meet in Lobby for Sunrise Shooting Tour
- 08:30pm – Return and Have Breakfast at Hotel
- Enjoy Your Day: King’s Day Celebration Festivities
Sunday, April 28th – Voyage To Amsterdam
- 06:00am – Gear Return in Hotel Lobby
- 07:00am – Breakfast at Hotel
- 08:00am – Check out of Hotel Van Dijk
- 08:30am – Drive to Amsterdam
- 09:00am – Shooting Pit Stop in route to Amsterdam
- 12:30pm – Lunch on your Own
- 01:30pm – Shooting Pit Stop in route to to Amsterdam
- 03:00pm – Hotel Check In at Hotel Vondel
- 03:30pm – Explore the City at Your Leisure
- 07:00pm – Farewell Dinner at Hotel
Monday, April 29th – Departure Day
- Remember to arrange transportation to the airport for your departing flight.
WHAT’S INCLUDED In your registration:
- Private Shuttle Transportation will be provided from the airport to the hotel in Kampen (a few blocks from Cambo Headquarters), to and from the scheduled shooting locations and to the hotel in Amsterdam on the final day. (You will be responsible for your transportation on free days and on your departing flight from Amsterdam).
- Hotel Accommodations four nights will be spent in Kampen at Hotel Van Dijk and one night in Amsterdam at Hotel Vondel.
- Cambo Factory & Headquarters Tour Get answers directly from Cambo’s developers, give your thoughts on what new and exciting products you think should come next, and get to see where the best camera equipment in the world is born!
- Private “try before you buy” Cambo Demo Equipment try out the latest Cambo equipment that you have had your eyes on and take home the equipment of your dreams with special event only pricing.
- Guided Sunrise & Sunset Shooting Tour capture the beautiful scenery of Kampen on one day followed by a Tulip driving tour on the following day using Cambo equipment.
- Konigsdag “Kings Day” Party celebratewith the locals at a nation-wide party.
- Cambo Limited Edition souvenir jacket.
- Get your hands on the best equipment
Single Occupancy: $2,390 – Queen Bedroom
Single Occupancy w/Guest: $2,690 – Queen Bedroom (No transportation provided)
*50% deposit is required to reserve your space; full payment is due by February1st, 2018. Any cancelled reservations will receive full store credit with Capture Integration.
*If you are making the 50% deposit please call the Atlanta Headquarters to process your partial payment at 877.217.9870.
If an unfortunate circumstance arise and you cannot attend this event, you will ONLY receive a refund if Capture Integration is notified 30 days before the event start day. If Capture Integration is notified AFTER are on the 30th day prior to the start of the event, you will receive the refund as a credit towards your Capture Integration account.
Plan Your Netherlands Activities During Your Free-time:
Kampen (King’s Day Festivities):
- Koningsdag in Kampen (Music, Parades, and Street Markets)
- Visit the Medieval city of Zwolle (10 Minutes by Train)
- Enjoy a performance from the National male choir D.E.V. in Kampen Cathedral
- Walk around Kampen and celebrate with the locals Kampen Residents
- Anne Frank Museum (Must Get Tickets Early)
- Van Gogh Museum (Explore & Purchase Tickets)
- Canal Tour by Boat (View Tour Options)