Photo Studio Creative Operations 2019-NYC
Capture Integration is thrilled to be a co-sponsor of Creative Operations Exchange Photo Ops NYC 2019.
Please join us on February 26th – February 27th for the inaugural East Coast conference dedicated to real-world photo operations strategy, tactics and connections with other photo ops leaders.
Photo Operations is now a strategic imperative for brands that want to survive in the ecommerce era. This industry conference brings together leading practitioners to discuss the challenges, opportunities, and practicalities of photo operations management for brands.
Creative Operation Exchange Conference Location
The Martinique on Broadway New York, Curio Collection by Hilton is set in Midtown Manhattan near the city’s finest attractions. Rising 19 stories above Broadway at 32nd Street, The Martinique is a landmark among the Historic Hotels of America, blending French Renaissance and Art Deco style for a unique stay.
The Martinique New York on Broadway
49 W 32nd St.
New York, NY 10001
Hotel booking website
- The current state of photo production for e-commerce and the road ahead
- How to stand out and attract talent in the increasingly competitive landscape
- Approaches to change management in an industry of continuous disruption
- Expert practitioners’ tricks of the trade and ways they’ve saved their teams time, money, and headcount
- How to recraft your process to reduce the number of reshoots, time in post-production, reviews and approvals, and product returns
- Why adopting the mindset of continual improvement is important for every member of your team
- Defining “good enough” quality for your studio imagery and how to find the sweet spot that converts customers but isn’t too costly. What quality standard is just enough? And what is too much?
Meeting your studio production needs—which model to employ? In-house, outsourced, or hybrid?
Who Should Attend?
The inclusive workshop structure is ideal for professionals working in or with the creative workflow:
- VP Marketing
- Production Director
- VP, Director, Manager – Creative / Design Operations
- VP, Director, Manager – Creative Services
- Photo or Design Studio Manager
Exclusive CI Registration Discount!
Capture Integration has an exclusive discount code “CAP20p” for a 20% discount on registration fees. There is also a special early bird rate through1/25; so register by then to get the $200 early bird savings and add “CAP20p” for an additional 20% off.
For more info & to register click here.
Join Us For A Special Private Event
The Ultimate Capture Workflow for Brand Studios, February 26 (co-located with the Photo Studio Ops Conference)
Join us for this unique by-invitation-only free event featuring Phase One, X-Rite, and Capture Integration.
Here Is Why You Should Attend…
- Catch the first glimpse of the newest Capture One platform: “Studio” – designed for high volume brand studios
- Learn about the New Capture One Custom ICC Profiling with X-Rite
- Learn about the latest updates for ShotFlow, the cloud Studio Production Management platform integrated to Capture One