Elinchrom Hi-Sync is Now Available For Sony Users
Hi-Sync is the exclusive Elinchrom technology that goes beyond the X-Sync of your Sony camera. With this technology, you can now sync your camera with many EL-Skyport compatible Elinchrom units up to 1/8000s shutter speed. Consumers will now be able to freeze action, darken backgrounds and overpower the sun at small apertures, and blur backgrounds at wide apertures without overexposure. The new ODS (Over Drive Sync) feature enables users to fine tune the Skyport plus HS transmitter’s trigger signal to optimize exposure at high shutter speeds while gaining up to 2 more f-stops of light. In addition to this, Elinchrom’s most advanced EL-Skyport ever gives you the ability to control and visualize the power and modeling bulb levels of up to 10 EL units directly from your transmitter.
The large LCD display and easy to use navigation menu, makes this an intuitive and informative system to speed up your work flow. The EL-Skyport HS has 20 frequency channels that can be used for either Normal or Speed mode. The transmitter attaches easily and securely to the hot shoe with its one-touch quick-lock mechanism, and is powered by 2x AA batteries (not included). It also features an integrated AF Illuminator for faster focusing and a mini-USB socket for firmware updates. Users can instantly distinguish what sync mode they are in, as the backlit display glows green for normal sync mode, and red for speed sync mode. The new Skyport HS boasts a range of up to 656ft (200m) outdoors, and up to 196ft (60m) indoors.
- Hi-Sync Technology – Enables synchronization beyond the normal X-Sync of your DSLR, up to a 1/8000s.
- ODS (Overdrive Sync) – Fine tune Hi-Sync for optimized exposure at high shutter speeds. Optimize in 0.1ms increments from 0.1ms to 5.0ms.
- Visual control – Enables control of your lighting setup of up to 10 Elinchrom units.
- Large LCD Display – With unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings, allows easy navigation of functions, frequency channels, and head settings.
- Secure Hotshoe – High build quality with sure-lock mounting foot.
- Improved Range – Up to 200m (656ft.) outdoors and 60m (196ft.) indoors.
- Full El Compatibility – Hi-Sync and setting control available on all Elinchrom heads with El-Skyport capability.
- Two Shooting Modes – “Normal” or “Speed”, with each mode indicated by a different screen color.
- Two Sync Modes – “Standard” and “Hi-Sync”.
- 20 Channels & 4 Groups – Available in both Normal mode and Speed mode (40 channels combined).
- AF Illuminator
- Firmware Updates – Via USB port to ensure compatibility with future cameras.
Specifications for the Transmitter
EL-Skyport Plus HS Compatibility List for Sony
For more information, and to purchase contact Capture Integration at 877-217-9870