POCP Training Ft. Lauderdale | September 20-21
The training program is designed to give working digital techs the training and skills they need to confidently work with the Phase One camera system and Capture One software on the most demanding of jobs. This is not just another sales presentation that has been labeled a “training seminar”. The POCP training program is an advanced seminar designed for working professionals taught by Phase One Technical Support staff, all of which have years of experience on-set. The POCP training takes place over a two day period encompassing everything from efficient on-set workflow to troubleshooting to camera setup and operation. At the end of two days it culminates with a written test. We recommend that you bring a laptop to the training.
September 20th – 21st, 2016. 9am – 5pm
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
180 SW 18th Avenue
Dania Beach, Florida, 33004
$499 (lunch will be provided)
Training seminars will include a mixture of lecture and hands-on practice. You will have the opportunity to use the IQ3 and XF camera systems.
Phase One digital backs, camera bodies and lenses:
• Technology inside the Phase One IQ3 series digital backs
• Phase One XF camera system and lenses
• Recommended usage and capabilities
Third party cameras:
Usage with Phase One digital backs, troubleshooting, and Canon/Nikon tethering
Recommended setups, troubleshooting and maintenance
Capture One RAW conversion software:
Efficient workflow in Capture One Pro 9, advanced tool usage, and in depth troubleshooting.
Phase One Certified Professional FAQ
The training program includes:
– A full license of Capture One Pro 9
– A special Troubleshooting Guide
– Get listed on Phase One’s website as a ”Phase One Certified Digital Tech”
– Extensive shooting time with Phase One XF Camera System
– Extensive shooting time with Phase One digital backs
How to get Phase One certified:
The certification process consists of three steps:
1. Qualification in online Phase One Training
2. Attending the official POCP training course (2 days)
3. Passing the certification exam (written test)
Before you attend a certification training seminar you must first qualify by passing the tests on Capture One Pro 9. You will be provided with a online pre-test license upon registration for the POCP training program. Spaces are going fast so call us to register today. We look forward to certifying you!