broncolor recently announced the new LED F160 and Scope D50. Here are the highlights…
LED F160 Key Features:
- Precision-engineered diffusion element with a quality of light matching other broncolor lamps
- Built-in spot-flood mechanism, compatible with over 50 broncolor bayonet-mount light shapers
- 650W halogen, 100W HMI equivalent output
- 98.6 CRI at 5500K (daylight), 97+ across range from 2800 to 6500K, dimmable to 10% in precise 1/10 stop increments
Click Here for More Product Information.
Scope D50 Key Features:
- Unique image capture system for surface and texture visualization
- Compatible with most cameras (flash sync output req’d)
- Lights an object with 48 individual LEDs across different directions and spectra
- Allows users to capture highly detailed information and virtually change lighting parameters in post-production, adjusting intensity, direction, or quality of light
Click Here for more Product Information.