Photo Studio Creative Operations 2019-LA
Capture Integration is thrilled to sponsor the Creative Operations Exchange Photo Ops LA 2019.
Please join us on June 20th and 21st for the annual photo studio operations conference dedicated to real-world photo operations strategy, tactics and connections with other photo ops leaders.
Photo Operations is now a strategic imperative for brands that want to survive in the ecommerce era. This industry conference brings together leading practitioners to discuss the challenges, opportunities, and practicalities of photo operations management for brands.
Creative Operation Exchange Conference Location
The Garland Hotel is an iconic Hollywood boutique hotel in the heart of LA. In 1970, legendary Hollywood actress Beverly Garland, and her husband Fillmore Crank, discovered this bucolic seven-acre property and knew they wanted to create a hideaway for friends, family and guests. Together with Las Vegas hotel impresario, John Kell Houssels Jr., they decided to build one of the most stunning hotels in North Hollywood, which would serve as an oasis within the high-energy excitement of Los Angeles.
The Garland Hotel
4222 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91602Phone: (818) 980-8000: Website: thegarland.com
- The current state of photo production for e-commerce and the road ahead
- How to stand out and attract talent in the increasingly competitive landscape
- Approaches to change management in an industry of continuous disruption
- Expert practitioners’ tricks of the trade and ways they’ve saved their teams time, money, and headcount
- How to recraft your process to reduce the number of reshoots, time in post-production, reviews and approvals, and product returns
- Why adopting the mindset of continual improvement is important for every member of your team
- Defining “good enough” quality for your studio imagery and how to find the sweet spot that converts customers but isn’t too costly. What quality standard is just enough? And what is too much?
Meeting your studio production needs—which model to employ? In-house, outsourced, or hybrid?
Who Should Attend?
The inclusive workshop structure is ideal for professionals working in or with the creative workflow:
- VP Marketing
- Production Director
- VP, Director, Manager – Creative / Design Operations
- VP, Director, Manager – Creative Services
- Photo or Design Studio Manager
Exclusive CI Registration Discount!
Capture Integration has an exclusive discount code “CAP15p” for a 15% discount on registration fees.
For more info & to register click here.
Join Us For An Invitation Only Special Event
On June 20th at 6pm in the Garland Theater, we will be hosting our signature private event highlighting:ShotFlow’s new Asset Automation Module automating files from capture to DAM, and integrating with:
- Bright River
- Adobe Creative Cloud
You will have a chance to win…
- a Canon G9x M2 camera
- $3000 studio rental credit
- Capture One licenses… and more
Spaces fill quickly and you will need an invitation to enter… so Click here to register for our Shotflow event.