Firmware 3.00 for Credo 40, 60 & 80
Mamiya Leaf has introduced a new firmware for CCD-based Credo models. This update is recommended for all users of Credo 40, 60 & 80 and delivers a number of new features and performance improvements.
Credo Firmware 3.00 Release Notes
This release covers the following:
- Direct access to spirit level
- Stopwatch and timer on LCD of long exposures
- 1% LCD brightness setting
- B&W image preview
- Support for new, fast 256GB CF cards
- Shorter Auto On/Off time on 645DF+
- Support for the new Live View focus meter in Capture One 8 via USB3.0
- Various stability, speed and reliability improvements
To download the new Firmware and Firmware Updater and to read the Release Notes, known issues and instructions please visit Mamiya Leaf.
Capture Integration is currently testing this update. As always, if you have any questions regarding the update or installing the firmware update, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Technical Support team.