Miami Fashion School. October 15-16, 2016.
New York Fashion photographer Jodi Jones has teamed up with Phase One, and Capture Integration to offer an exciting and unique opportunity to learn how to create beautiful images and take your business to the next level! Jodi and New York Fashion Stylist, Yanyanista, are offering an exciting and unique opportunity to learn the real nuts and bolts of the fashion industry, taking you from any level to the pro level. Jodi and her team of experts will show you ways to dramatically grow your portfolio and learn creative retouching, marketing, and social media techniques. This intimate workshop will have you working with and learning from a top crew and models, and will give you an excellent opportunity to network.
In this FASHION SCHOOL program, you will learn every stage of a fashion shoot from: creative concepts, fashion styling, casting the models and crew, shoot prep, shooting in-studio, shooting on-location, lighting techniques, model direction/poses, shooting tethered, post production and retouching. Plus a wealth of business information including pitching clients, marketing, and social media advertising.
MIAMI – October 15 & 16, 2016
Miami Ad School
571 NW 28th Street
Miami, FL 33127
Overview of the topics that will be covered:
• Hands-on shooting with the amazing Phase One XF 100MP camera system
• Posing the Model
• Creative Lighting
• Getting Fashion Editorials Published
• Retouching Tips and Techniques
• Business of Fashion Photography
• Capture One software training for shooting tethered in the studio
• Portfolio Development and review by Jodi
• Meet and network with other like-minded photographers and creatives
• Get your questions answered by Jodi, Yanyan and the team
• Social Media Techniques
• and much more!
For more information click here.