Profoto Pro 10
Profoto has a legacy of the very highest end when it comes to studio lighting solutions. The Profoto Pro 10 continues this tradition and breaks new barriers in performance. If you need more power. If you need more performance. The Pro 10 is the ultimate solution.
The Pro 10 is complemented by the fan cooled Pro Head, with the external flashtube and frosted combination that provides that Profoto look that everyone loves. Rock solid and durable, the Pro 10 is a solution that will produce industry leading performance for years.
- 1200ws and 2400ws options
- Flash duration up to 1/80,000 sec
- Recycle times as fast as 0.02 sec
- 11 Stop power range
- HSS sync up to 1/8000th sec
- As fast as 50 flashes per second
Why It Matters To Us…
The Profoto Pro 10 is the latest Pro pack – and the greatest. When you need the ultimate in performance that your studio can depend on for years and years, the Pro 10 fulfills this. Many studio generators have been retired or discontinued, leaving the studio shooter with fewer and fewer options for durable, cutting edge performance and power. But the Profoto Pro packs endure.
But even with the barrier breaking performance, this is no dinosaur when it comes to operation and functionality. Fully Air enabled and compatible with HSS, you don’t use a Pro 10 like legacy packs – you’re going to effortlessly control it remotely, with full access to all power settings, modeling lamp, channels, groups, you name it. It is a studio pack on steroids, and fully engaged with modern technology.
Shoot with breathtaking speed and powerDescribing Pro-10 as fast would be an understatement. It is a record breaker in its capability to keep flash duration and recycling short across the full power range. It easily matches the fastest cameras and makes it easy to capture crisp, sharp images from a series of super-fast exposures.
Impressive precision and controlWith an 11 f-stop power range at your fingertips you’ll find it easy to set the light you want. It’s adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments from 2.4 up to 2400Ws. And it’s fully asymmetric 0-100% on both outlets, so you have independent control over each head. Everything you need to shoot with power and precision from shot to shot.
Easy to use with simple controlsPro-10 is advanced, not complicated. Its user interface is simple and intuitive with a few carefully selected controls. There are just three large rubberized dials and a high-resolution display. So when you’re changing settings, it’s easy to see, feel and find it, even in the dark. And its sleek minimal design looks good in black. Sometimes less is more.
Focus on being creative with AirTTLAirTTL gives you more time and options to light your shot creatively. You can use it instead of a light meter, switch to manual mode and tweak your TTL settings to get the perfect exposure. And you can wirelessly control other lights up to a range of 300m, knowing they will fire every single time. Then you can focus on your art, not the technology.
Shape light in broad daylight with HSSWith Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS) it doesn’t matter how bright the sun shines. It enables you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. So you can overpower the sun and shape your light even with large apertures in broad daylight.
- Max energy2400 Ws
- Energy range11 f-stops (2.4-2,400 Ws)
- Energy control increments1/10 or full f-stops
- Recycling time0.02-0.7 s (quick burst up to 50 flashes per second)
- Flash mode settingsFreeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balanced) mode
- Flash duration t0.5Normal mode: 1/800 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/12,000 s (2.4 Ws)
Freeze mode: 1/1,000 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/80,000 s (2.4 Ws)
- Flash duration t0.1Normal mode: 1/400 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/6,500 s (2.4 Ws)
Freeze mode: 1/600 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/17,500 s (2.4 Ws)
- Energy stability± 1/20 f-stop
- Color temp stabilityNormal mode: ±100 K over range. ±50 K flash to flash
Freeze mode: ±1500 K over range. ±150 K flash to flash
- F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO128
- Selectable settingsMax, Max Prop, Prop, Free, Off
- Max power2 x 500W
- Operating rangeNormal sync and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft). TTL and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).
- USBUSB 2.0 Type B port for firmware updates
- Wire sync voltageCompliant to ISO 10330 standard
- Sync socket(s)1
- Input power supply100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
- Mains fuse requirementSlow blow 16 A/ 230 V, 20 A/ 120 V
- Fan coolingYes
- Ready signalsYes
- Auto dumpingYes
- Photocell/IR-slave and switchYes
- Digital displayHi-resolution LCD display
- Width21 cm / 8.3 in
- Length29 cm / 11.4 in
- Height30 cm / 11.8 in
- Weight13.2 kg / 29.1 lbs