Profoto Pro 11
Profoto studio packs have always been the go-to tool for the professional studio photographer. Their latest flash, the Profoto Pro-11, is no different.
The Pro-11 is the big beast of a flash you’d expect from Profoto’s flagship. And that means world-beating speed and awe-inspiring power. Even more, the Pro-11 features our latest AirX technology which future-proofs your product through seamless connectivity. Photographers will have a higher degree of convenience and control to significantly improve the workflow.
All of this comes in our most durable and rugged package yet; tested to extremes. Could the Profoto Pro-11 be the ultimate flash? We’d like to think so.
- Max output 2400ws
- Flash duration up to 1/80,000 sec
- Recycle times as fast as 0.02 sec
- 11 Stop power range
- HSS sync up to 1/8000th sec
- As fast as 50 flashes per second
Why It Matters To Us…
In addition to being the world’s fastest flash, the Profoto Pro-11 is the world’s most advanced flash thanks to Profoto’s proprietary AirX technology. When shooting with the Pro-11, one real-world benefit with the built-in AirX comes clear; the higher degree of convenience and control available to you on the day significantly improves workflow. And via the Profoto apps, you’ll get real-time updates and upgrades, so your user experience will always be the latest, and you’ll have an overview of all your Profoto gear.
The world’s fastest flash is evolving thanks to Profoto’s unique AirX technology. So not only do you get the industry-defining speed and power with a superior flash duration of up to 1/80,000s. But you also get a flash with a cutting-edge user experience that is always up to date with any type of camera, even the one in your smartphone. Add to that unrivaled consistency and volume shooting capabilities, and you have Profoto’s flagship flash.
Beneath the Pro-11’s ruggedly beautiful exterior is a beast of a flash; delivering consistently outstanding performance that allows you to freeze moments in time in unprecedented detail and clarity. This really is the ultimate flash.
Focus on being creative with AirTTL gives you more time and options to light your shot creatively. You can use it instead of a light meter, switch to manual mode and tweak your TTL settings to get the perfect exposure. Wirelessly control other lights up to a range of 300m, knowing they will fire every single time – enabling you can focus on your art, not the technology.
Shape light in broad daylight with HSS. With Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS) it doesn’t matter how bright the sun shines. It enables you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s, so you can overpower the sun and shape your light even with large apertures in broad daylight.
- Max output 2400 Ws
- Energy range 11 f-stops (2.4-2,400 Ws)
- Energy control increments 1/10 or full f-stops
- Recycling time 0.02-0.7 s (quick burst capability up to 50 flashes per second)
- Flash mode settings Freeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balanced) mode
- Flash duration t0.5 Normal mode: 1/800 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/12,000 s (2.4 Ws)Freeze mode: 1/1,000 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/80,000 s (2.4 Ws)
- Flash duration t0.1 Normal mode: 1/400 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/6,500 s (2.4 Ws) Freeze mode: 1/600 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/17,500 s (2.4 Ws)
- Energy stability ± 1/20 f-stop
- Color temp stability Normal mode: ±100 K over range. ±50 K flash to flash Freeze mode: ±1500 K over range. ±150 K flash to flash
- F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO 128 with ProHead Plus and Magnum Reflector
- TTL: Yes
- HSS: Yes
- Selectable settings: Max, Prop, Off
- Max power: 2 x 500W
- Operating rangeNormal sync and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft) TTL and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft)
- USB USB 2.0 Type B port (service port)
- Sync socket(s) ¼ sync socket. Compliant to ISO 10330 standard
- Input power supply 100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
- Mains fuse requirement Automatic fuse characteristic C 13A / 200-240V, 15A / 100-127V
- Fan cooling: Yes
- Auto dumping: Yes
- Photocell/IR-slave and switch: Yes
- Width 21 cm / 8.3 in
- Length 29 cm / 11.4 in
- Height 30 cm / 11.8 in
- Weight 13.2 kg / 29.1 lbs