Capture Pilot 2.0 Released
Phase One released version 2.0 of Capture Pilot for iOS last month and now provides Sony camera support as well as unlisted bug fixes and performance tweaks.
Full functionality of Capture Pilot 2.0 from an Adhoc network being driven from an IQ2 or IQ3 series DB or from a Capture One, Capture Pilot Server REQUIRES iOS 11. iPhones/iPads running iOS 10 or earlier will not have Histogram, Star/Color Ratings or White Balance tools available in the interface. -BK 8/14/18
- 2.0 – Apr 19, 2018- Sony Camera Controls (in app purchase required)
– Bug fixes and Performance tweaks
- 1.12 – Jan 19, 2018- iPhone X support
– iOS 11 support
– Bug fixes
- 1.11 – Sep 19, 2017Compatibility with IQ Feature Update 4
Focus Tool (requires XF Camera System, IQ2 or IQ3 with Feature Update 4 installed)
System requirements: iOS10
- 1.10 – Aug 14, 2017- New XF-like interface
– Compatible with devices up to iPhone 7 & 7 plus , iPad (2017) , iPad Pro 12.7″ & 9.7″
– Compatible with iOS10
– 64bit support
– Minimum system requirement iOS9, recommended iOS10 or later
- 1.9 – Jun 4, 2015Phase One IQ3 support
Camera control in Live View
- 1.8.1 – Jan 31, 2015- Fixed an issue with long lens names being truncated when viewed on iPhone
- 1.8 – Dec 17, 2014- Display additional metadata under the histogram
– Rotate the camera control on iPhone devices
- 1.7.1 – Nov 14, 2014* Fixed a bug with Liveview connected to a Phase One IQ250 based camera system
- 1.7 – Nov 6, 2014* Live View functionality with Phase One IQ250 based camera systems
* Geo-tagging of images from Phase One IQ2xx based camera systems
* iOS 8 optimized interface
* Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* Bonjour based, smooth and direct Wi-Fi connect to Phase One IQ2xx camera systems
* Fixed a number of bugs to increase stability and productivity
* Discontinued support for iOS 6
- 1.6 – May 26, 2014iOS 7 optimized interface
Refined camera control tool
Refined white balance picker
Fixed crash when connecting to Phase One IQ250 digital back
Fixed bug where the camera control panel was not available in thumbnails mode
Fixed bug with faulty auto-scrolling in thumbnail view.
Other bug fixes
- 1.5.1 – Feb 6, 2014Improved compatibility with some firmware versions for the IQ2 series of digital backs from Phase One.
- 1.5Jan 24, 2014Better iOS 7 support, new GPS feature and a few bugfixes.
- 1.4 – Jun 13, 2013Camera control only mode.
Additional camera status and alerts.
Tapping arrows transition instantly without a swipe.
Bugfixes and improved performance.
- 1.3 – May 21, 2013* White balance picker
* Camera Control: White balance menu
* Camera Control: Exposure compensation dial
* Preliminary Phase One IQ2 support
* Numerous improvements
* New icon
- 1.2 – Jun 29, 2011Camera Control
Improved Server List
- 1.1 – Feb 10, 20111) Use rating and color tagging of images to help assist the selection and editing process. (requires Capture One 6.1 or newer)
2) Access Capture Pilot servers outside the local network. This allows users on remote locations to see and provide feedback on your images in Capture One with their iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch where Internet access is available.
3) Variant numbers and names in browser
4) Preferences to show names below the images in the browser
5) A number of minor enhancements and bugfixes
- 1.0.1 – Jan 11, 20111) Solved sporadic connection issue
2) Changed layout of server list
- 1.0 – Dec 1, 2010