DJI Matrice 300 RTK
The DJI Matrice 300 Commercial Quadcopter with RTK is a drone solution designed specifically for industrial, commercial, and rescue operations. It is equipped with a built-in Real-Time Kinematic module to reduce magnetic interference from metal structures and allows for precise positioning data with an optional D-RTK 2 GNSS mobile station. The Matrice 300 RTK is also rated IP45 for rain and dust resistance and can withstand temperatures from -4 to 122°F.
When in flight, it can be operated from up to 9.3 miles away, thanks to OcuSync Enterprise technology and its controller. Fly up to 51.5 mph for up to 55 minutes at a time on a full charge. Additional technologies allow aid for obstacle avoidance, course-plotting, and more.
- All-new OcuSync Enterprise enables transmission up to 15 km away and supports triple-channel3 1080p video. Real-time auto-switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz4 enables more reliable flight near high-interference environments, while AES-256 encryption offers secure data transmission.
- A refined airframe and propulsion system design provides a more efficient and stable flight, even in harsh conditions & up to 15 m/s wind resistance.
- Multiple payload configurations helps you fit your mission needs. Mount up to 3 payloads simultaneously, with a maximum payload capacity of 2.7 kg.
Why It Matters To Us…
- Cutting-edge safety and performance features
- The longest-range, most reliable UAV transmission system ever made.
- In-flight safety and autonomy through optical, infrared, and time-of-flight sensors on all sides of the aircraft.
The Zenmuse L1 is an integrated Lidar + survey-grade RGB solution for true-color point clouds.
This payload integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a camera with a 1-inch CMOS on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. When used with Matrice 300 RTK and DJI Terra, the L1 forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models.
The Zenmuse P1 is 45MP full-frame sensor with 3 lens options for photogrammetry flight missions.
This payload ntegrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
The Zenmuse H20 is a Hybrid sensor solution with LRF, zoom, and wide camera.
Multi-sensor payloads bring a whole new meaning to mission efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for a range of commercial drone applications. DJI’s first hybrid sensor solution.
The Zenmuse H20T Hybrid sensor solution with LRF, zoom, wide and thermal camera.
Multi-sensor payloads bring a whole new meaning to mission efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for a range of commercial drone applications. DJI’s first hybrid sensor solution that sets itself apart from the H20 with a 640×512 px Radiometric Thermal Camera.
The Zenmuse H20N integrates starlight sensors into its zoom and wide-angle cameras.
Pair this with dual zoom thermal cameras and a laser rangefinder, and you have a versatile hybrid payload that rises to the occasion. Key features include 20× hybrid optical zoom, synchronized split-screen zoom, and intelligent night scene enhancement
Build a drone aerial-specific toolkit with a third-party payload provider. Work with companies that developers combine the dedicated payloads, such as computing modules, sensors, and mechanical components, with industrial-leading drone platforms to open up a new opportunity in the market.
Six Directional Sensing and Positioning System
When taking on critical missions, your drone must be aware of its place in the environment. This helps achieve the mission while protecting people and property. To achieve this, the M300 RTK is equipped with dual-vision and ToF depth sensors on all six sides. This complete vision has a detection range of up to 131′ and can be adjusted via the DJI Pilot app.
Transmit and control the Matrice 300 RTK from up to 9.3 miles away and receive a triple-channel 1080p video feed from the gimbal. For signal stability and security, the Matrice 300 RTK supports dual-band 2.4/5 GHz real-time autoswitching signals and AES-256 data encryption.
Three Payload Configurations
When you add a gimbal camera payload to the Matrice 300 RTK, you have three different configurations you can choose from. The drone supports a single downward gimbal, dual upward and downward gimbals, or a triple payload consisting of two downward and one upward oriented gimbal.
Live Mission Recording
Record actions during a mission, such as movement, gimbal orientation, image capture, and zoom, to create a template mission file to automate future inspection flights.
Create up to 65,535 waypoints and set multiple actions at each waypoint for one or more payloads, including third-party devices. You can also plan your flight path to be more efficient in reaching those waypoints.
Smart Pin and Track
- PinPoint: Tap to mark an object in the camera or map view to have the drone calculate its coordinates. Those coordinates are projected to all camera views via an AR (augmented reality) icon. The new pin location is automatically shared with another remote or an online platform, such as DJI FlightHub.
- Smart Track: Smart Track can identify and intelligently follow a moving subject, such as a person, car, truck, or boat. The Matrice 300 RTK automatically zooms to keep the subject in view, and the current location is continuously acquired and transmitted, either to another controller or DJI FlightHub.
Helps during automated flights in recognizing the subject of past flights to ensure consistent framing.
Primary Flight Display
A new PFD is provided to the M300 RTK controller that features aviation-grade situational awareness. Flight and navigation information is clearly indicated on the built-in display to keep pilots informed. You can keep tabs on aircraft attitude, altitude, velocity, wind speed, and wind direction. Navigation information includes heading, trajectory, any PinPoint information, and home point location. There’s also a separate map to show nearby obstacles.
Advanced Dual Control
Allows aircraft and payload operators to switch duties with a single tap if needed.
UAV Health Management System
Maintaining the Matrice 300 RTK requires more than propeller replacement. This integrated system gives you the current status of all systems, notification logs, and a preliminary troubleshooting guide to address any issues. Other essential information, such as flight logs, flight duration, and mileage, are also provided along with tips on how to care and maintain the drone. The system provides this important information throughout the entire life cycle of the drone.
Pilot and FlightHub Apps
Control and information are provided to the controller’s built-in display via a pair of specialized apps. DJI Pilot gives enterprise-level pilots the ability to utilize the full capabilities of the Matrice 300 RTK. DJI FlightHub lets you manage all drone operations and can scale to accommodate larger fleets.
Customize with SDKs
Three different SDKs let you customize the abilities of the Matrice 300 RTK to suit your needs and support a wide variety of third-party devices and applications:
- Payload SDK: Integrate a variety of third-party payloads like gas detectors, loudspeakers, multispectral sensors, and more. Payload SDK supports DJI SkyPort, DJI SkyPort V2, and DJI X-Port, which help reduce the payload development life cycle and maximize the potential of your payloads.
- Onboard SDK: Supports customized development of a wide range of features such as six Directional Sensing and Positioning System, UAV Health Management System, Waypoints 2.0, and more.
- Mobile SDK: Supports highly customizable mobile app development, letting you use a wide range of third-party apps to unlock the potential of the M300 RTK.
Built-in redundancy systems ensure mission completion
AirSense ADS-B receiver
Zenmuse compatibility: XT2, XT S, Z30, H20, and H20T
AirSense ADS-B receiver
Zenmuse compatibility: XT2, XT S, Z30, H20, and H20T