Live view Now available in Phocus for Hasselblad X2D 100C
FIRMWARE 3.1.0 FOR HASSELBLAD X2D 100C
We have been waiting for this missed feature since the X2D body’s release date. Many customers want to replace their existing “end of life” H system, but have not been able to do effectively without live view focus while being tethered. It is an essential workflow tool that is now out of beta and is a reality. Copy stands, overheads, critical focus in production environments, etc…. They all have the right option now! (Please note that this takes a body firmware and Phocus software update – Mac and mobile) And secondarily but important to many, face detection and Profoto TTL updates are now available in the body. It’s a good day for X2D email@example.com – 770.846.5223
WHAT ELSE IS NEW
- Added face detection in Autofocus mode.*
- Added the HEIF format with a color depth of 10 bit. Select HEIF or RAW+HEIF as the image format in the quality settings.
- Added live view support for tethered shooting when the camera is connected to the Phocus Mobile 2 app or Phocus for Mac.**
- Optimized sensor calibration to improve image quality.
- Added support for Profoto A10 for Nikon in TTL mode. This flash is now compatible with the following Air remotes : Profoto Connect Pro, Profoto Connect, and Air Remote TTL.
- Face detection is not available for lenses without autofocus and should be enabled in the Control Screen
after the firmware update.
** The latest version of Phocus Mobile 2 or Phocus for Mac is required.
from the Medium Format Experts
Follow Us, & Subscribe to Our Newsletter Mailing List!