Credo Firmware Updates (2.00 & 4.00)
Mamiya Leaf has just released new firmware updates for Credo 40, 60 and 80 (version 4.00) and for Credo 50 (version 2.00). Capture Integration has tested this release on multiple camera platforms and confirms that this version writes to CF, tethers with Yosemite, and tethers with El Capitan. Please contact our tech department if you have any questions regarding this release.
These updates are recommended for all Credo users and deliver a number of improvements:
- USB3 and USB2 connectivity on Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan is now fully supported
- On Credo 40, 60 & 80: Display off from camera and Wake up camera options added to the Power Management menu
- On Credo 50 White Balance is now working in Live View on the LCD
- On Credo 50 with Mamiya 645DF+ 1/1000s shutter speed now works and displayed properly
- A few minor stability issues have been fixed
To download the new Firmware and Firmware Updater and to read the Release Notes, known issues and instructions please click here.