Introducing the Profoto Connect Pro
The Profoto Connect Pro brings improved functionality and enhances the user experience of the Profoto AirX technology to an on camera remote available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Leica, and a non TTL model.
One trigger, a world of connectivity and control
Less fiddling with buttons and manuals means more focus on image creation
On your terms
Custom control across all your Profoto lights through the uniqueAirX technology.
Consistency flash after flash
The new Profoto Connect Pro offers new features and updates including:
• Being able to see individual lights power settings and adjusting them in absolute numbers
• User can also select to display in the traditional Air TTL Style
• Improved TTL/Group control
• Improved battery life and indicator
• Ability to use recyclable batteries
• Up to 100 channels (will be made available to the D2 and D2i in Fall 2022)
• Large and intuitive display
• New to the Profoto TTL-system a Leica version will be available
The Profoto Connect Pro is remarkably easy to use. Forget the user manual; the large display is intuitive and straightforward with improved TTL group control. Simply slide it on your camera’s hot-shoe – and you’re ready to create great images.
This ‘over abundance’ of control is thanks to Profoto’s awarded AirX connectivity which allows you to tailor your workflow to whatever shooting situation you find yourself in.
INTERESTED? CONTACT YOUR CI SALESMAN!
Steve Hendrix – 404.543.8475 – Steve@Captureintegration.com
Chris Snipes – 813.335.2473 – Chris@Captureintegration.com
Dave Gallagher – 770.846.5223 – Dave@Captureintegration.com
New Customer? Call 877-217-9870 to be matched with the CI expert that fits your needs.