NEW INOVATIV Scout 42 EVO SL Release
The Scout EVO series equipment carts have been making waves since the line was introduced in the spring of 2016. Over the past year INOVATIV listened to the needs of those who use the Scout EVO and designed the Scout 42 EVO SL. In comparison to the standard Scout 42 EVO, the SL is narrower by 4″, taller by 2″, and equipped with their premium 10″ wheel system. The outcome is a stiffer cart with further capability. In addition, the 10″ tires have increased it’s rolling efficiency while maintaining ultimate collapsibility and increasing its weight by only 3 lbs.
The Scout 42 EVO SL is equipped with patented SLAS (Self-Locking Adjustable Shelving) system that gives up to 10″ of height adjustability in 2″ increments. The top shelf is 2.5″ tall, which has increased top shelf stiffness while creating more internal space for storage of its larger 10″ wheel system. The Scout 42 EVO SL comes standard with INOVATIV’s premium dovetail wheel systems that is both easily removable, light-weight and incredibly stable. They are also standard with 100% sealed bearings and INOVATIV manual foot brakes. At 7″ thick, the Scout 42 EVO SL is 0.5″ thicker than the standard EVO model and about 3 lbs heavier than the standard 42 EVO. This is due to the larger 10″ wheel system and taller top shelf.
Scout 42 EVO SL Part Number: SE 042SL Overall
Dimensions when assembled: 42 x 24 x 40.25”
Overall Dimensions when collapsed: 42 x 24 x 7”
Complete Weight: 75lbs
Wheel Size: 10” INOVATIV premium wheel system
– Tool-free design
– Collapses down to slim 7” thick flight ready travel case
– Fully compatible with INOVATIV’s long line of accessories
– 30% lighter than other carts currently serving the marketplace
– Upright posts lock in place and will not loosen over time
– Constructed using 5052 and 6061 aluminum
– Stainless Steel Hardware
– Type II and III anodizing on all uprights and machined parts
– Durable Black powder coat on top and bottom shelves
– 5 year manufactures limited warranty
– Top & Bottom Shelf
– 1 Set Quick Grips
– 2 Accessory Crossbars
– 10″ INOVATIV removable wheel system with brakes Image
Contact Capture Integration’s Sales Team for More Information at 877-217-9870 or see more details here.