Phase One Digital Back Price Reductions
Phase One Price Changes – Effective June 1, 2020.
Today, Phase One announced changes to their pricing. Generally, when we hear price changes in the photo world we can assume that they will always be increases. However, with the new Phase One announcement today, they have reduced the prices of their digital back product line dramatically. Yes, you will see some minor increases for a few items but some are adjustments in the marketplace and competition.
Importantly, we want to make this as simple for our customers as possible. The lack of a published price list for Phase One products in the past has been confusing for our customers. Making it more difficult to purchase such an important product for your business just doesn’t make sense, so we have attached two visual price lists here for our customers to download and personally look at published pricing graphically.
Here are the quick cliff notes of price changes:
🔽 Phase One IQ4 Digital Backs (reduced 15% – 30%)
🔽 Phase One IQ3 100/IQ3 Trichromatic Digital Backs (reduced 9% – 31%)
🔽 Phase One IQ1/2/3 Upgrades toward IQ4 Digital Backs (reduced 8% – 31%)
🔼 Schneider Blue Ring Lenses (raised 6% – 14%)
🔼 Phase One XT Body (raised 17%)
🔼 Phase One IQ4/XT Kits (raised 4%)
🔼 Phase One Service Repairs, a few (raised 14% – 21%)
↔️ Phase One/Rodenstock XT Lenses
- The Phase One XT Body and the IQ4/XT Kits are up. But XT Lenses remain at the same pricing, no change.
- Pricing on the Phase One IQ4 100 and IQ4 150 models are down significantly.
- Upgrade pricing for owners of IQ1/IQ2/IQ3 is down significantly. CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) digital back pricing is down.
- Schneider Blue Ring lenses are up. If a brand new lens is not important to you, maybe now would be a good time to look at our Certified Pre-Owned lens inventory?
- Phase One CPO Lens Inventory
So, a mixed bag, but a bag with opportunities for some. To see what we can do for you, please give us a call or send us an email.
** Kit prices have changed but we recommend you discuss this with your Capture Integration Acct. Manager to navigate the best pricing.