Shoot The Centerfold Miami Workshop – April 2016
April 2-3 | Miami, FL
- A highly advanced professional seminar lecture and on-set demonstration at a reasonable price, making it a great value for all attendees
- See the difference when using a real Playboy Playmate and an international top agency represented model
- Step outside your comfort zone and learn to utilize a world-class studio environment and see how professional pictorials are created
- Learn what editors, clients, and the photo industry are looking for. Understand how to become self-sufficient and in demand
- Learn to utilize a fully implemented studio setting and workflow that makes editors beg for more
- Be sure to sign up for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that’s never before been offered in this kind of a seminar/workshop environment
- See legendary Shoot The Centerfold photographers reveal their signature lighting techniques in demonstrations created for beginner, intermediate, and advanced industry professional photographers
- Have your portfolio critiqued by Gary Cole, longtime Director of Photography at Playboy magazine
- This seminar/workshop is about business, marketing, and how to make money with your images and, most importantly, learning how to deliver photography that editors cannot ignore
Five State of the Art Tethered Stations
Growth and wisdom are the essence at the STC seminars and for your epic experience, we will have a variety of the latest Phase One XF camera bodies and IQ3 digital backs for you to use along with every single Schneider Leaf Shutter lens made today. Dave Gallagher from Capture Integration will be present for workflow demonstrations and questions. Come and find out what the world’s best photography is made of!
Bigger is Better
The XF Camera System is built using full-frame Medium Format sensors 2.5 times larger than the ones found in high-end DSLRs. Sensors this large deliver a powerful combination of the highest possible resolution together with large, high dynamic range pixels and exceptional wide angular response. The XF Camera System is quite literally the best of all worlds when it comes to digital image quality.
The XF Camera System is available in multiple configurations, up to 80MP. Resolution this high not only delivers incredible detail but also provides creative flexibility, accommodating virtually any application requirement, be it print or digital.
Perfect 16 bit color
Balancing colors is equal parts art and science. Phase One has been working for over two decades to achieve perfection in colors across hardware and software, and the XF System is a direct reflection of that. You won’t find better color depth or rendering than with an XF Camera System.
15 stop dynamic range
Using large sensor technology, the XF Camera System delivers unparalleled dynamic range, retaining unmatched detail in both highlights and shadows. With the new and exclusive 100 megapixel imaging sensor, the XF Camera System delivers extreme long exposures of up to 60 minutes across 50MP, 60MP, 80MP & 100MP configurations. An amazing creative tool, used by many of the world’s leading photographers.
Attendees join Shoot The Centerfold for several reasons. Some of you might simply want to a have an unforgettable weekend and a quick getaway from the cold of winter. This explains why the yearly STC seminar is held in Miami; no need to explain that upside too much here. Many of you have joined the seminar to learn lighting and photography techniques and to have an opportunity to photograph our beautiful seminar models. STC is also a great place to test the new cutting edge cameras and photography equipment either out of reach for many photographers or not even on the market yet.
The two day seminar also includes extensive information about the business of photography from the very same people who created and still keep creating the look and style seen in top publications, advertisements and campaigns worldwide for the past 30 years.
By popular demand, we added an optional third day for the seminar that goes deeper into the business of photography and publishing. This specific day does not have any models (it’s ok; you’ll survive). Instead, we will be focusing on how you should approach the market for your photography and how to elevate your photography and market it to turn it into a real profitable business. We will give you tips on how to improve your margins, bottom line, positioning in the market and objectively evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, so you can have the best possible chance to make it in the publishing industry.
We will instill in you a “never take no for an answer” attitude when it comes to your photography business. The STC team of experts consists of the icons of the industry, collectively holding centuries of combined experience. Let us save you a major learning curve and lead you in the right direction to make all of your dreams come true. Click here to learn more.