Hasselblad X2D 100C Firmware Update 1.0.5
Hasselblad X2D 100C
Firmware Update 1.0.5
• Improved system stability.
• Fixed rare issue where the built-in SSD could not be read.
• Fixed rare issue where the connection to a Mac computer using a USB cable failed.
• Fixed rare issue where the camera display screen malfunctioned in some extreme conditions.
• Fixed issue of reduced image quality when using the electronic shutter in some scenarios.
• Supported hot plugging for the HCD 4/28 lens.
• Fixed issue of abnormal exposure when using the HC 2,8/80 lens with XH Converter 0,8.
from the Medium Format Experts
Follow & Subscribe to Our Newsletter Mailing List!